Burdock contains many nutrients as follows:
- Polyphenol: regulates cholesterol levels with antioxidant effects.
- Plant fiber: is indispensable for intestinal regulation. Burdock contains abundant vegetable fiber.
- Inulin: lowers blood sugar levels and balances the intestines.
- In addition, burdock contains plenty of ingredients essential for beauty and health, such as arginine, potassium, polyphenols, water soluble plant fiber, phosphorus, and aspartic acid.
- Okisu, the Japanese manufacturer, uses its unique technology to make burdock into a delicious tea that anyone can drink.
Indian customers comments :
- Burdock tea led to great sleep. It was quite relaxing. The roasted flavour is really great and very different from anything available. For me it has to be about great tea first, the health benefits come second. (Mr. A. D, Indian, 40s)
- I found the flavour to be very smooth than what I have been having lately. (Ms.P.S. Indian, 30s)
- Burdock seems great for sleep. (Ms. M.M. Indian, 30s)
- After having Burdock tea for a week, both of my blood glucose level and blood pressure have dropped. I felt refreshed and digestion was also improved. (Ms. K.K. Indian, age unknown)
- The flavour of burdock makes me very refreshing. (Ms. S.J. Indian, 60s)
- My digestion is improved. (Mr. S.S. Indian, 30s)
- My digestion has become better. And also, I feel that I have become more active. (Ms. J.P. Indian, 30s)